Nepal is the home of a highest mountain Himalaya. It’s not argued that Himalaya is the most famous and challenging mountain for climbers. March to May is the great time to climb the summit of Everest, or simply experience the adventures in the Himalayas as there no winter and rain in Nepal.
Years after Himalaya has been conquered by human climber, now several tour agents offer extreme natural tour packages that include travelling to Himalaya. If you’re Interested in trying this challenging experience, you can simply contact those vendors.
However, here are tips for you on climbing the peak of Everest or just adventure in the Himalayas.
- You should stay away from alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine consumptions for a month or at least two weeks before the ascent, but one month is really recommended. Those three substances are crucially influential for your cardiac, which will do the hard work in extreme conditions like above altitude and unusual temperatures.
- You should carry a tight inner and a thick jacket made from goose feathers. Period between October and December has a very extreme temperature, as it can range from -5 to 45 degrees Celcius at 5,000 meters ASL.
- As electricity is a limited source up there, you should bring a large number of bank power along with backup batteries, especially for your communication and documentation tools. Of Course you don’t want to lose memory about big journey as it can be once in your lifetime. However, do not worry about signal problems. According to the folks who have frequently explored the Himalayas, Nepal is an advanced country in terms of telecommunications as you can still send and receive messages at up to 4,000 meters ASL.
- As basic preparation for climbing, you need some physical training and adjustment. One of the basic preparations is by routine jogging everyday for a week to two weeks earlier before ascent. If you can’t do jogging routinely, it’s suggested for you to do it for a month earlier.
- It will increase risks as the mountain you’ll climb is the Himalaya. It’s very important for you to have international travel insurance, which can finance evacuation by helicopter and any other helps and coverage. Some vendors already include international insurance to their travel packages.
- An ideal journey to Himalaya is meant to be a long and excellent preparation. You’re decisively obliged to stop and take some rest if you feel tired. Your bodies will need a lot of adjustment to the surrounding climate, so you shouldn’t be in a hurry.
There are many spots that require you to stay overnight. However, if you feel strong enough, don’t go home or back while able, because you will never know the beauty of what lies ahead. Amazing!